Zero block
Click „Block Editor” to enter the edit mode. Use layers, shapes and customize adaptability. Everything is in your hands.
Tilda Publishing
create your own block from scratch
Skilled Worker visa

The Skilled Worker visa is issued to qualified employees who have been offered a skilled job in the UK
You must have been offered a skilled job in the UK by the licensed sponsor
The offer from the UK organisation should be issued to the applicant formally also known as a certificate of a sponsorship
You must have personal savings so you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK or being sponsored by your employer
You'll usually need to be paid at least £25,600 per year or the 'going rate' for the job you're offered - conditions and exceptions are applicable. The rate is subject to change
Knowledge of English is a requirement. You can prove your knowledge of English by either:
  • passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
  • having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK ECCTIS as being equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree, master's degree or PhD

Skilled Worker is required to work strictly for his sponsor and can change sponsor by submitting a fresh application.
The holder is allowed to take part-time work not more than 20 hours per week or additionally perform volunteer unpaid work. Conditions apply
Skilled Worker visa holders do not have the right to open their own business in the UK and apply for public funds.
Five years spent on a Skilled Worker visa in the United Kingdom give the right to apply for a settlement in the UK
Individual consultation with our immigration experts
Preparation of documents and application for a visa
We will assess your documents against the Home Office requirements, complete your application form along with our legal representation.
Getting a visa and arriving in the UK
Upon your successful application your passport will be endorsed with 90 days vignette which will allow you to enter UK within those 90 days and upon your arrival you will be able to collect your Biometric Residence Permit Card from the designated Post office. You may also have to register yourself with the Police; this will be confirmed in your approval letter.

ILR and Citizenship
After 5 years of continuous residence in the UK under this category you can apply for an Indefinite Leave to Remain. You can apply for naturalisation after 12 months.


Book a consultation or request a call back for a FREE initial consultation
with our qualified Immigration expert
Intra company visa
The Intra-Company visa route is for multinational companies based overseas that wish to transfer existing staff to the UK.

The important criteria applicants need to meet are:

  • You'll need to have worked for your employer overseas for more than 12 months, unless they're going to pay you £73,900 a year or more to work in the UK
  • You need to be an existing employee of an organisation that's been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor
  • You have a 'certificate of sponsorship' from your employer with information about the role you've been offered in the UK
  • You do a job that's on the list of eligible occupations
  • You need to be paid at least £41,500 for an Intra-company Transfer visa or at least £23,000 for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa. The specific eligibility requirements depend on your job.

Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Graduate Trainee visa.

This visa is part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist role. You'll need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 3 months immediately before the date you apply. You can stay in the UK with an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa for whichever is shorter of:

  • the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
  • 12 months
  • the length of time that takes you to the maximum total stay allowed
You cannot extend your visa; you can apply for another Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa from outside the UK.

The maximum total stay allowed for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa is 5 years in any 6 year period.

Please contact us for more detailed information.

Sportsperson visa
The Sportsperson visa is for sportspeople and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level in their field and who wish to work in the UK.

The applicant must be sponsored by the organisation in the UK which wants them to play or coach, e.g. a team or club. The applicant must have been endorsed by the UK governing body.

Applicants may apply either from inside the UK or outside the UK, and have to pass an English language test.
Minister of Religion
Applicants must be sponsored by a religious body (of any recognised religion) in the UK and the sponsored applicant may apply for a visa, while in the UK or from outside the UK, to work for the sponsor as a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order.

The applicant has to pass an English language test.

Dennis Klimchuk
Property Broker
Olesia Mykolaiciuk
Immigration Lawyer
Peyman Zonouzi
Senior Immigration Lawyer

You agree with our Terms and Conditions
Address: 48 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5AW

Telephone: +44 20 3880 8905

Fortis Capital Ltd
Specialists in the UK immigration law

with the Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner
Ref. No: F201800032

Fortis Capital Ltd © 2019

London Office
48 Warwick Street

+44 20 3880 8905
+44 7966 700 484
By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site.
If you have any questions about Visas, Immigration or another service, or need more information, just request a free call back and we'll talk you through it all.
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy