The Intra-Company visa route is for multinational companies based overseas that wish to transfer existing staff to the UK.
The important criteria applicants need to meet are:
- You'll need to have worked for your employer overseas for more than 12 months, unless they're going to pay you £73,900 a year or more to work in the UK
- You need to be an existing employee of an organisation that's been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor
- You have a 'certificate of sponsorship' from your employer with information about the role you've been offered in the UK
- You do a job that's on the list of eligible occupations
- You need to be paid at least £41,500 for an Intra-company Transfer visa or at least £23,000 for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa. The specific eligibility requirements depend on your job.
Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Graduate Trainee visa.
This visa is part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist role. You'll need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 3 months immediately before the date you apply. You can stay in the UK with an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa for whichever is shorter of:
- the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
- 12 months
- the length of time that takes you to the maximum total stay allowed
You cannot extend your visa; you can apply for another Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa from outside the UK.
The maximum total stay allowed for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa is 5 years in any 6 year period.
Please contact us for more detailed information.