Zero block
Click „Block Editor” to enter the edit mode. Use layers, shapes and customize adaptability. Everything is in your hands.
Tilda Publishing
create your own block from scratch
Student Route
The UK is home to some of the world's best universities, colleges and schools. To study in the UK you must obtain a Student Visa.

There are three types of visas:
You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over and you:

  • have been offered a place on a course with a licensed sponsor
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
The validity of a visa of this category depends on the duration of the course of study, as well as on the applicant's education already received. The given category of visa provides for the possibility of extension, in case of prolongation of education.

The spouse and children can accompany the main applicant (student) during his / her studies by applying the appropriate type of visa.

Student visas, by themselves, do not lead to a permanent residence in the UK, but the period of time spent for such visas can be taken into account for the purposes of obtaining permanent residence on the basis of 10 years.
You can apply for the Child student visa if you're aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK.

You must also:

  • have a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor
  • have the consent of your parent or guardian
  • have enough money to cover your course fees and living cost
The length of stay in the country for this visa depends on the duration of the course of study and the age of the applicant.

In case the applicant submits documents under the age of 16 years - the validity of the visa is the duration of the course (up to 6 years) plus 4 months.

In case the applicant submits documents at the age from 16 to 17 - the validity of the visa is the duration of the course (up to 3 years) plus 4 months.

Student cannot:

  • study at an academy or a local authority-funded school (also known as a maintained school) or further education college
  • get public funds
  • take a full-time permanent job or be self-employed
  • work as a doctor or dentist in training
  • work as a professional sportsperson (for example a sports coach) or entertainer
  • settle in the UK on this visa
  • bring in family members ('dependants') - if your parents want to accompany you, they'll need to apply for a Parent of a Child Student visa
Short Term Student Visa
Short-term study visa is intended for students on short-term educational programs, including language courses, as well as conducting short-term scientific research in order to obtain a degree abroad.

A short-term student visa to the UK is issued from 6 months up to 11 months, if the applicant passes language courses.

A visa of this type does not provide for the possibility of extension.
Individual consultation with Fortis Capital immigration expert
Preparation of documents and application for a visa
We will assist you in preparation of the documents and application including submission of your application to the Home Office.
Getting a visa and arriving in the UK
You can use our extended services to assist you after receiving your student visa.

Please answer all questions to check your chances to get UK student visa

Fill the form below and we will contact you shortly with the result about your chances to get UK student visa
How old are you?
Where do you apply for a visa?
How long do you plan to come to study?
Do you have savings?
Where do you plan to stay during your study?
Did you have visa refusal?
Dennis Klimchuk
Property Broker
Olesia Mykolaiciuk
Immigration Lawyer
Peyman Zonouzi
Senior Immigration Lawyer

Our experienced team of Immigration experts are ready to help you, so don't delay: contact us today. We will ensure that you get the result you deserve

You agree with our Terms and Conditions
Address: 48 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5AW

Telephone: +44 20 3880 8905

Fortis Capital Ltd
Specialists in the UK immigration law

with the Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner
Ref. No: F201800032

Fortis Capital Ltd © 2019

London Office
48 Warwick Street

+44 20 3880 8905
+44 7966 700 484
By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site.
If you have any questions about Visas, Immigration or another service, or need more information, just request a free call back and we'll talk you through it all.
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy