Zero block
Click „Block Editor” to enter the edit mode. Use layers, shapes and customize adaptability. Everything is in your hands.
Tilda Publishing
create your own block from scratch
Spouse Visa | Fiance Visa | Unmarried Partners
Are you planning to apply for a family visa? To find out which visa is right for you, read the information below and contact us.

A spouse visa (husband or wife) and a visa of civil partners (same-sex couples)

Applicants may apply for a visa as a spouse or civil partner of a person who is resident in the UK, that is, has been settled in the UK or British. If married the marriage of the couple must be officially registered. This visa is granted for 2.5 years and allows the holder of a visa to work without restrictions.

Fiance visa

Applicants who are outside the UK and plan to marry a person who resides in the UK may apply for entry into the UK as a fiancé / bride or a proposed civil partner. The parties must provide evidence that they met in person. The visa is granted for six months and does not provide the right to work in the UK. Upon arrival in the UK, the parties should get married as soon as possible during the validity of the visa (6 months). After the marriage, the visa holder can apply for a spouse / civil partner visa.

Visa of unmarried partners

If a person has legally resided in the UK for at least two years as an unmarried partner of a person who is resident in the UK (ie, who has has been settled or is a British citizen), they can apply for a visa for unmarried partners, which allows them to stay in the UK for 2.5 years. This visa gives the holder the right to work in the UK.


Book a consultation or request a call back for a FREE initial consultation
with our qualified Immigration Lawyer
Children's visa

If both parents of a child under the age of 18 reside permanently in the UK (that is, they have a residence permit (ILR) or British citizenship), the child also has the right to apply for a child visa with the right to be in the UK for an indefinite period. If there is only one parent in the UK, depending on the circumstances, the child may also apply for a visa.

A parent's visa for a child studying in the UK

If a child under the age of 12 visits a school in the UK, one parent may apply for a visa to reside in the UK to take care of the child. Applications for such a visa can only be made if the child has not reached the age of 12 years.

The visa of the person who has been subjected to violence in the family

If a citizen is in the UK on the basis of a spouse / partner visa and has become a victim of violence by his partner, which leads to the termination of their relationship, he can apply for a residence permit in the UK for this category.

Visa on the basis of origin

This scheme is available only to citizens of the Commonwealth; if a Commonwealth citizen can provide information that his grandfather or grandmother was born in the UK, he can apply for a visa.
Dennis Klimchuk
Property Broker
Olesia Mykolaiciuk
Immigration Lawyer
Peyman Zonouzi
Senior Immigration Lawyer

You agree with our Terms and Conditions
Address: 10 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RL

Telephone: +44 20 3880 8905

Fortis Capital Ltd
Specialists in the UK immigration law

with the Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner
Ref. No: F201800032

Fortis Capital Ltd © 2019

London Office
10 Margaret Street

+44 20 3880 8905
+44 7966 700 484
By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site.
If you have any questions about Visas, Immigration or another service, or need more information, just request a free call back and we'll talk you through it all.
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy